• Hello all. I'm excited to be here. Flipping websites is something I've always wanted to do.

Truth be told, this is the most expensive WSO I've ever purchased, but I believe that you get what you pay for. As of this writing, I'm about half way through the course, but I've learned so much.

I already know what course of action I want to start with, and I look forward to picking the brains of people who have been there, done that.

I'll be so psyched when I flip my first site, and I know with the help of the people on this forum, I'll be successful.

Looking for much success,
    Bob
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-08-08 15:17:13
  • Yeah its pretty exciting man. Just learn all you can and ask much as you can. Welcome to the squad.
  • [quote="blillard"]
    Yeah its pretty exciting man. Just learn all you can and ask much as you can. Welcome to the squad.

Thanks. I'm happy to be here. I've been going through the course, and everything makes sense, until I got to Module 4, Adding Value, Chapter 15. I'm looking at CPM, searching similar sites on Flippa, and similar CPMs on Digital Point with sites on Flippa. I was okay up until now, and then it became a huge, "Huh?" To sum it up, I guess I just need help on Module 4. I was doing okay, and then I hit the wall. I really need help with this. It's something I've really wanted to do, and I think I can make a go of it with the proper help. I know I'll get it here. Thanks.

Bob
  • Great to have you on board. You must be hot right now in AZ! I'm glad you're finding value in the course so far. Just use the forum if you run into any issues.
  • [quote="bmoore62"]
    Thanks. I'm happy to be here. I've been going through the course, and everything makes sense, until I got to Module 4, Adding Value, Chapter 15. I'm looking at CPM, searching similar sites on Flippa, and similar CPMs on Digital Point with sites on Flippa. I was okay up until now, and then it became a huge, "Huh?" To sum it up, I guess I just need help on Module 4. I was doing okay, and then I hit the wall. I really need help with this. It's something I've really wanted to do, and I think I can make a go of it with the proper help. I know I'll get it here. Thanks.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Would you mind posting the specific question in the main discussion forums. I'm happy to help, but I'd need a little more detail on what specifically you're stuck on.

Chris.