• Hello all. I'm thrilled to be here. I purchased Killer Flipping Secrets less than 48 hours ago, and I've already finished reading the course. I have a couple sites already that I'd like to flip.

Currently, I'm a high school teacher, and I'm looking for something to supplement my income. I came across some info on flipping sites, but until I found KFS, I really didn't know how to do it.

I decided to join this forum, because I knew it would give me the edge with site flipping. I know I'll have questions, and I know this forum will give me the support I need to succeed.

I'm SOOOOO ready to make money online, and I truly believe this is my best option.

Let's get to work. Help me make money :-)

Bob

P.S. One of the sites I created is http://www.veggievegancooking.com. I created the site myself. Please review and let me know what I need to do to it to get maximum cash. I can't wait to get started. I'm looking forward to a LONG and successful relationship with all of you.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-08-08 15:25:07
  • Bob,

Great to have you in the mastermind group. Make sure you review the first couple records so you are familiar with how the group works.

We'll help you get things rolling on your site. I have a few questions before I tell you where to start focusing.

1.) Is the site getting any traffic? How much and from where?
    2.) Is the site currently making any money? How much and from where?

Chris.