What's the easiest way to sell text links?
  • Hi guys,

I'm currently in the process of selling my first website. The only thing is, I didn't add value to it. It was a WP based website. I just wanted to ask a few questions about adding text links...

[list=1]
    [*]How do you actually go about adding text links to your website? After you sell them, how do you add them to a a) static HTML website and b) a Wordpress-based website?[/*:m]
    [*]There are a lot of threads on the DP forum in the text link sales area, but no replies. Does this mean that no one is buying text links in DP?[/*:m]
    [*]What is the best way to prove that you have indeed sold text links on your website when you're going for the flip on Flippa?[/*:m][/list:o]

Cheers,

-Johnson.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-08-22 10:31:40
  • 1a.) You'll simply add them to wherever you agreed to add them. Here's the html basics http://w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp
    1b.) There is a tool in the wordpress editor that looks like links of a chain that allows you to add links.
    2.) It doesn't necessarily mean no-one is buying, just that they aren't posting replies. If there are no views, that might indicate little interest there. If it helps, you can PM a few of the people selling links and ask them if they are getting any interest.
    3.) Get an agreement signed by the person buying the link and show proof of payment (i.e. paypal screenshot).