Hey all! Texas guy here!
  • I haven't finished the book yet, most though.

Looking forward to finally doing something that fits into my criteria for a new biz.
    I didn't fancy the IM much but I like messing with the sites, so this seems to be a great fit.

I do have some questions though. Where should I ask them?

I am itching to get off with a bang, as I have about 14 or so sites that I would like to flip to get the ball rolling. Babysitting sites all day ain't my cup of tea.
    Fix em, flip em, on to the next adventure.

Anyway, good to be here. Look forward to making some new friends.

Regards
    Mike
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2012-01-02 16:18:43
  • We're glad to have you on board. You can ask questions in the VIP or Main discussion forum. Looking forward to hearing more about your sites!
  • [quote="chrismyates"]
    We're glad to have you on board. You can ask questions in the VIP or Main discussion forum. Looking forward to hearing more about your sites!

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. I have posted my biggest question already.
    Looking forward to an answer so I can get started on what needs doin.
  • Welcome here fxaddict and good luck with your upcoming flips. I hope you will get a jump start.
  • Thanks pnreddy,

Sorry for the late reply. I jumped in head first. Sold my first site on monday the 28th of November. Lookin for the next one now.
  • Welcome to the forum FX, hope you enjoy it!
  • Thanks jcpeden,
    I have my third auction up right now. It's a bunch of domains that I want to clear out so that I can focus more on 4-5 and
    really get more bang and more bucks with higher quality sites.
  • Same story for me, I'm on holiday in Ireland until the 10th but I've got a handful of sites myself that don't really fit into how I want my portfolio to look.

Hoping to offload them for a few hundred in total and get my head down with a more streamlined setup.

You?
  • My plan exactly man! The auction I have up probably would be laughed at by the vets, but if it sells I'll be happy just to regroup.

I found myself working on several things at once and really getting nothing done. thats when I put all my attention on one
    site and started generating some profit from it. I then decided to just dump all but one site and focus on flipping.

I enjoy flipping more than anything else I have done online. I like lump sums instead of a million little bits coming in.

You should hit me on skype and we can throw ideas around.