SEO Tools
  • Hi,

I had been working on couple of sites from last 1 year which actually started as a passion to write on my subject. Later I have realized the potential of their income.. One site started earning around 200$ per month and the other around 30 to 50$.

I have started building microniche sites with the experience I have gained. My biggest drawback is SEO. I have never built a backlink for my sites until now. After reading at WF, I learnt that many folks use different paid tools for SEO and rank sites with less content as well.

I am thinking to invest in an SEO tool for my self. I would like to request your recommendations for buying a tool below 100$, preferably one which has life time updates.

Thanks for your recommendations.
    pnr
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-12-09 10:15:10
  • Great question. Unfortunately I'm not the best person to answer it because we prefer not to use automated tools for link building. However, I know there are some people who use tools like senuke effectively. I'd recommend doing your research and making sure whatever tool you use is "Panda friendly".
  • I hear a lot about tools like senuke, scrapebox etc. In my research, article networks like Build My Rank and My Article Network were rated high. I just wanted to know the opinions of the members at FN.

Cheers~
  • 1. Web 2.0 was killed, don't spend money on doing it
    -- If you insist on getting SEnuke, have someone buy you the trial version every time it expires

2. Blog spamming is weak, wouldn't use it
    -- If you insist, scrapebox is the best.

3. If you want to do SEO, do it yourself. Tools are not useful as much as skills are. Have someone write you a couple good articles and contact website owners of sites in your niche. Post your articles on their sites with a link to your site, and you'll have a good couple links. Much better than anything spammy. That's the whitehat approach
  • [quote="Stefan"]
    1. Web 2.0 was killed, don't spend money on doing it
    -- If you insist on getting SEnuke, have someone buy you the trial version every time it expires

2. Blog spamming is weak, wouldn't use it
    -- If you insist, scrapebox is the best.

3. If you want to do SEO, do it yourself. Tools are not useful as much as skills are. Have someone write you a couple good articles and contact website owners of sites in your niche. Post your articles on their sites with a link to your site, and you'll have a good couple links. Much better than anything spammy. That's the whitehat approach

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for that Stefan.

But, I hear you are a great fan of Scrape box.. Aren't you?
  • I used to be, then Google changed some algorithms and now scrapebox is really not worth much, SEO wise.