Suggestions for a sale
  • Hi Everyone,

I started online a few months ago, and after going in circles for many months, my situation is, I have made a brand new website, http://www.OnlineLuv.com (Alexa= 1.35 Million / US= 110K). I am thinking of selling my website. My questions to you are:

1) What do you think I would get for my site?

2) What could I do (Without spending much money - 30 US dollars most) to get a greater return?

Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-12-19 17:16:25
  • 1.) You haven't given enough detail to really give you an accurate value. My first suggestion to you is to search for sites that sold on Flippa with similar numbers as yours. Let me know what you find.
    2.) The site needs some kind of value. It needs traffic, revenue history, pagerank, or something else that buyers are looking for. At first glance you don't have a great deal of this. Can you tell us a little about what kind of skills you have access to in those areas?
  • Chris -

My apologies for not being clear.

OnlineLuv.com is an Online Dating Directory & Blog. It has over 200 links to dating websites in several categories. I guess, I will first learn about the process of getting more content, traffic, and as it starts generating some revenue, then plan to list it for a sale.

Being that this is my first website, I have don't know much (yet) about getting traffic, page rank, etc. I will learn about these now and incorporate it into my website.

Thanks!

[quote="chrismyates"]
    1.) You haven't given enough detail to really give you an accurate value. My first suggestion to you is to search for sites that sold on Flippa with similar numbers as yours. Let me know what you find.
    2.) The site needs some kind of value. It needs traffic, revenue history, pagerank, or something else that buyers are looking for. At first glance you don't have a great deal of this. Can you tell us a little about what kind of skills you have access to in those areas?