• You can tell your prospective customer that you will submit their site to over 1000 sites if you have Socialbot. It's less than $30 retail and can be had for much less if you buy it on some holiday weekend.
    Certainly not nearly as automated as SENuke but it's wicked cheap and you can do the work while watching a movie (or whatever).

Buddy
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-03 08:24:59
  • There are a lot of services that would do it for 10 - 15$. Why do the work at all? Just outsource it.

Good tip.

Trinity
  • Yes, this is a perfect incentive (especially with turnkey sites). As Trinity says, if you can find a reliable outsourcer/service provider to do this for you, then you'll save a lot of time which you can then spend on your next project :)
  • I guess I'm still working my brain around giving my money to someone when I already have the SW. But you guys are right, of course.

[quote="Thomas"]
    Yes, this is a perfect incentive (especially with turnkey sites). As Trinity says, if you can find a reliable outsourcer/service provider to do this for you, then you'll save a lot of time which you can then spend on your next project :)
  • Socialbot (Incansoft - Big Mike product) is a really good tool for submitting. I have it and am using it. Outsourcing is good too but I'm trying to maximize my ROI.

Ken
  • I quit using socialbot when I realized it wasnt posting my links. I now use bookmarkwiz.
  • Brent,

Have you contacted customer support at Incansoft for help with your SocialBot. Recent updates have been made and the support desk can walk you through any problems.

I have no technical skills what so ever and if Big Mike and Diego can get me using it, they can help anyone.

Ken Leatherman