• Hey all,

Can't wait to get stuck in tommorow, something finally to settle down and use my time in a more "organised" fashion ;)

Great read guys.

Look's like a great bunch of characters here too that are eager to help and i hope i can do the same aswell.

I'll be looking for some quality JV's also very shortly for Quickflips and Mid so if your interested i'm avail pretty much anyday via skype/aim etc, let's have a good old chat and get on with the flipppppporing :)

GN
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-02 21:40:33
  • This is a sharing and caring group. Me and another guy here are already looking at a couple of sites. Don't be afraid to reach out to people who can help you.

Buddy
    [quote="graphicnut"]
    Hey all,

Can't wait to get stuck in tommorow, something finally to settle down and use my time in a more "organised" fashion ;)

Great read guys.

Look's like a great bunch of characters here too that are eager to help and i hope i can do the same aswell.

I'll be looking for some quality JV's also very shortly for Quickflips and Mid so if your interested i'm avail pretty much anyday via skype/aim etc, let's have a good old chat and get on with the flipppppporing :)

GN