• Hey all i thought i'd create a little follow along of how i get on with my first project.

Day 1:- Purchased 2 sites (pretty much domains as the sites suck)
    1st site ranks 1st page of google close to the bottom.
    2nd site rank 2nd page and around 3rd page in the uk engine.
    NO REVENUE AS NEW - LOW TRAFFIC AS NEW
    ------------------------------------------------------

My proposed doings:- Full site revamp into a basic xhtml/css well placed adsense layout.
    5 x 500 word unique written articles on seperate pages with around 2-3% keyword density. Each page a slightly different set of long tail keywords based around the main one (looking to rank those up too)

Will submit the articles (shout some places worthy of this) **appreciated**
    ------------------------------

Anything more do care to chip in.
    As the niches are micro is backlinking worth it to keep a good hold on positions if so let me know where or how i should get some decent backlinks, decent links though and how many should something like it need.

I dont want to let the site out yet, although some know already i'd like to keep it a bit wrapped up maybe until the end when we see some results.[hr]
    Let me add in total so far with the outsourced articles.

Total outgoing:- $75
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-12 04:16:10
  • Glad to see you started one of these Graphic. Can't wait to follow along.

Did you end up getting the site we were talking about earlier?
  • yeah both of them mate.
  • Cool, well good luck.
  • Day 2:-

bit of a change, i have decided to go for WP for ease sitemap generation / tagging and what not as its a mid flip im taking a tiny bit more time to give the quality.
    Also although ugly i have gone with the bluesense theme for max ctr.

Im going to be using GSA Website submitter to submit to directories / search engines for backlinks to kickoff and maybe a tiny bit of xrumer.

More later..
  • Day 3:-

5 fresh articles in place on the one site 2% - 3% KW density.
    GSA Site submitted to around 2000 directories/search engines (Nice and white)

Waiting on 2nd site articles today.

Added 2 more sites to the project today although new with no rank, have very good searches, low competition, so im going to see how fast i can rank for them for mid flips also.

Although my main aim was to do all site revamps on day1 then submitting the next on all i sort of fell behind due to the article writers so iv'e had to go ahead with doing alot with one site and then moving onto next site, if you understand that :P
  • Where did you find your article writers?
  • I use a range because i can never rely on just one. I have a one or two from bhw who are from usa / english with very good english skills and some others iv'e met in my past from other boards/jobs.
  • Please PM me if you need any assistance in this area, as I am a paid article writer. Please forgive me if this is not allowed in this thread.
  • I think we are free to say most anything here, Lao. I don't want to break any protocol here, but my feeling is if you have a service to offer, offer it freely. It's something that might benefit all of us.

This isn't the Warrior Forum, thank god.
  • [quote="Lao"]
    Please PM me if you need any assistance in this area, as I am a paid article writer. Please forgive me if this is not allowed in this thread.

Sure, go ahead. We don't want to turn this into a B/S/T forum but we're perfectly happy for anyone to offer whatever they like providing it is legal and we get a nice discount :D
  • Did I hear the D-word?:D

[quote="Thomas"]
    [quote="Lao"]
    Please PM me if you need any assistance in this area, as I am a paid article writer. Please forgive me if this is not allowed in this thread.

Sure, go ahead. We don't want to turn this into a B/S/T forum but we're perfectly happy for anyone to offer whatever they like providing it is legal and we get a nice discount :D
  • GraphicNut - sorry for going off topic, but we've edited sell your website into a B/S/T - http://flippingnetwork.com/forum/forumd ... php?fid=19 - feel free to offer any services you wish.
  • sorry about late posting guys, im having major relationship issues at home at the mo and have had to move to a temporary house so im only on 56k for the moment and i have to take care of the kids 50/50 so i apologise about the delay in updates.

Ive done nothing since last update, which im upset about but i have bigger matters at the mo on my plate :) Wont be long, trying to get some stuff done tonight now i have temp dial up wooo lol
  • Sorry to hear that graphicnut :( Hopefully site flipping will be a nice distraction for you.