Hello from Michigan
  • I'm interested in learning more about building an online business.  When it comes to creating a website, driving traffic a that website, creating content for a website, affiliate marketing, blogging, and everything else that has to do with an online based business, I'm a novice.  I have worked with thousands of people that have bought into online programs and they all seem like scams to me but after seeing this website and the people behind it, I'm thinking I should give this a closer look.  I dont know where to start so any advice would be greatly appreciated, however, instead of sitting back and waiting, I'm just going to look around, read some post, watch some videos and let the creative juices start flowing.

• David_312David_312
    Accepted Answer
    Eric - great to have you join the group.  Yes, I'd highly recommend looking through the forum and seeing what others are talking about.  If you have no experience in building sites, start with the Ant section.  If you need more information about how to drive traffic and create content other than what we've provided, let me know when you get to that point.  We have several sites we'd recommend for a good educational start.

We look forward to hearing the progress.
  • Thank you.  Also, I followed your advice and have been submerged in trying to understand niche marketing, niche marketing research, reviewing the techniques you suggest in the Ant section and It looks like I'm going to be busy educating myself on your concepts and some of the concepts I've found online regarding niche market research which are extremely interesting.  The training video in the Ant section takes me back to the home page where the buying and selling video is posted so I can't access it.
  • OK, so I figured out how to access the videos.