Killer Flipping Secrets - Teaser
  • Hey there,

As many of you already know, meathead and I are working hard on launcing the very first SERIOUS product on the subject of site flipping. We're simply disgusted by the amount of complete rubbish out there and have been wanting to release something good for a while - by now, the finish line is extremely close which is why I thought of posting a quick 'teaser' for all of you to see what the product is going to be all about, and perhaps share your thoughts/comments with us as it's still not too late for changes/additions :)

We've done some serious planning in order to make the course appealing to both complete newbies (well, ok, not COMPLETE newbies but almost :)), as well as those who are experienced and are already doing $5k+ a month through flipping.

Without fluff, here is a cut down version of the Table of Contents of our product:

KILLER FLIPPING SECRETS

[list]
    [*]MODULE 1 - The Market
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 1 - Introduction to Different Marketplaces[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 2 - Flippa – Your #1 Resource[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 3 - DigitalPoint – Buyer’s Best Friend[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 4 - Other Marketplaces and their Use[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
    [*]MODULE 2 - The Business
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 5 - Different Types of Site Flipping[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 6 - Turnkey Sites – Quality vs. Quantity[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 7 - PLR and Infoproduct Sites – Once Hot, Now Dying?[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 8 - Website Arbitration – Quick Flip[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 9 - Website Arbitration – Mid- to Long Term Flip[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 10 - All About Brokerage[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
    [*]MODULE 3 - The Art of Buying
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 11 - Finding the Best Deals and Never Overpaying[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 12 - How to get Bargain Prices – EVERY TIME![/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 13 - The Transaction[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 14 - Buyer Due Diligence[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
    [*]MODULE 4 - Improving and Developing
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 15 - Introduction: 95% of Sites are Heavily Under Monetized![/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 16 - From $4 per month to $40 per month in 1 day – Possible?[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 17 - Building Up the Traffic - SEO Tips & Tricks[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 18 - Effective Time Management and Threat Analysis[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
    [*]MODULE 5 - The Art of Selling
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 19 - Bryan’s Exclusive 15-Step Formula[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 20 - Sales Copy – Your Best Friend and Worst Enemy[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 21 - Seller Due Diligence[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 22 - The Auction[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 23 - Sale Completion and Wrap-Up[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 24 - It Doesn’t Stop Here![/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
    [*]MODULE 6 - The Step by Step Action Plan
    [list]
    [*]Chapter 25 - Enough Fluff – Let’s Make That Cash![/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 26 - Low Budget? Start Here![/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 27 - Medium Budget and Mid-Term Projects[/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 28 - Got That Trust Rating? Dive Into Brokerage![/*:m]
    [*]Chapter 29 - High-Ticket Action Plan[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m][/list:u]

[list]
    [*]MODULE 7 - Best of the Best (only on CD)

Available only on the CD version of the eCourse (all customers will receive the CD), this module includes the very best tips we have to share. There's more information within those few pages than in all the other modules combined![/*:m][/list:u]

[list]
    [*]MODULE 8 - Blackhatters' Special

This highly limited module will NOT ship with the package, but will instead be available only to people who have established themselves in the Internet Marketing industry and have a proven track record, allowing us to trust them.[/*:m][/list:u]

[list]
    [*]BONUS 1 - Flipper's Toolbox
    [list]
    [*]Quick Flip Checklist – From A to Z[/*:m]
    [*]SEO Master Checklist for Established Sites[/*:m]
    [*]Master Flipping Business Management Spreadsheet [/*:m]
    [*]Budget Spreadsheet[/*:m]
    [*] ... and a lot more![/*:m][/list:u][/*:m][/list:u]

[list]
    [*]BONUS 2 - From Zero to Hero
    A collection of “quick cash” methods for those readers who are keen to get started with flipping but can’t find the capital for their initial investment.
    [list]
    [*]The Art of Fund Raising through JVs[/*:m]
    [*]The World of Services (including 4 step-by-step plans)[/*:m]
    [*]Fun With Crowd Funding [/*:m]
    [*]... and more![/*:m][/list:u][/*:m][/list:u]

As always, all input is very welcome and appreciated! :)

Cheers,
    Bryan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-04 15:49:36
  • Can I have a review copy?:P

haha seriously tough.

It looks really good.

I just can't wait

now why don't I know all this before other people also get it?:D
  • [quote="chockfactor"]
    Can I have a review copy?:P

haha seriously tough.

It looks really good.

I just can't wait

now why don't I know all this before other people also get it?:D

If you're a hot chick and are ready to provide a video testimonial then I don't see why not :P

But on a serious note - there will definitely be a very hot deal for FN members, and we do need testimonials (both video and text) so it pays to keep eyes/ears open :)
  • In exchange for a copy I'll give you guys a video testimonial (girl). When will you guys be launching and I'm guessing you will be using this to draw in new members?

Fruit
  • Lol, now that didn't come off very polite of me, did it? :blush:

But .. absolutely! As I said, we'll definitely need (video) testimonials and capable reviewers so either myself or meathead will get in touch soon! :)

As for dates - we expect to be fully ready with the product before the weekend, the pre-launch (DP, WF etc.) will be in the beginning of next week and the main launch (with affiliates and JV partners) in about a month.

And you're correct - the people who get the course will be allowed in here, but depending on both the number of sales and the 'quality' of our customers, we'll decide which bits of the board they'll be able to access and which not.
  • Sorry I can't find my webcam . . . Might have lost it when I moved. Anyway, here is a pic. that you can use with a written testomonial of your choosing. It was hard to fit flippingnetwork . com on the paper =/.

Fruit

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7093/dsc0172w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • See, I was going to say "pics or it didn't happen", but I guess you win unless you are very good with Photoshop :D

We will be fully compliant with the FTC guidelines, and only get real testimonials (honest!) - so once we're ready either myself or Bryan will be in contact with a number of you for some reviews :)

Thomas
  • [quote="Fruit"]
    Sorry I can't find my webcam . . . Might have lost it when I moved. Anyway, here is a pic. that you can use with a written testomonial of your choosing. It was hard to fit flippingnetwork . com on the paper =/.

Fruit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay so far you are ahead in flippingnetwork's most sexiest member:D
  • Just to keep you all updated, the development of Killer Flipping Secrets is coming along nicely and we're very soon ready to launch!

And to tease you all a little bit further - the Toolbox that will ship with the eCourse will not only contain a whole bunch of useful checklists and spreadsheets, but also a ton of high-converting email templates to use when communicating with your bidders (never released before), as well as proven-to-be-successful listing templates!

Should be fun :)