Hello Everyone from Switzerland
  • I don't know if anyone of you has ever been to Switzerland. If you happen to come to this part of the world just drop me a line, I will be more than happy to meet you!

Anyway, my name is Matt, I am currently working as business analyst for a multinational FMCG company and I've been passionate about building websites since the last 5 years. I've started everything by building a small online forum for local bikers, which happened to grow and build a very good following, I continued than with some blogs about my passions like dogs, acoustic guitars, and 4x4.. The only drawback of building a forum or a blog from scratch is the incredible amount of time needed to bring it up to speed, that's why I am now studying the "Art of Flipping". 

I am sure I am gonna have success.. At least I hope :)

Cheers,
    Matt

PS: I am sorry for my poor English
    Post edited by Matt_1881 at 2012-11-13 15:20:19
  • Matt,

It's great to have someone with your experience in here. Welcome. Please take a look around and get involved in the conversation!

Chris
  • Hi Matt,

I just joined here today but wanted to say that reading your introduction made me smile.

I am in the US but did visit Switzerland in early 1980s and I will never forget the nice people and of course the beautiful sites everywhere thanks to nature! I flew to Paris and had a few weeks in your country because I wanted to hike for awhile, besides seeing cities and the Matterhorn. I went on foot from Murren past the Jungfrau+Eiger and kept going over Gemmi pass to come down the other side.

It was after the hiking that I started on the train and bought a small guitar in Venice for the other 2+ months of my travels. Especially sitting in the Amsterdam parks.

If you don't mind could you let me see your Acoustic Gutar blog??

Larry