New Member saying Hello
  • Hi all. My name is Mark and I am a web developer from Australia. I look forward to communication with you and learning more about this system.

Cheers.
  • Hi Mark,

Excited to have you as part of the community. I'd love to hear a little more about what brought you here and what your goals are.

Sincerely,
    Chris
  • Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response. And for your warm welcome. Quite honestly I was referred here by a coach as a possible business model strategy. Website flipping had never been on my agenda. I had been freelancing. However, I came to realise two things. Clients undervalue your expertise and I only have so many hours in a day.

My goal was to earn a total of $10k in passive income by the end of a 12 month period by selling digital products. However, I may readjust my goal after finding your site. My skills are highly developed in PHP + MySQL, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I am a post graduate student of web development. 

I feel that, combined with my passsion of marketing and website creation, this is a perfect choice. I also would call myself an ant in regards to building the site but I would probably keep it for a year and mature it while generating some income off of it. So I'm a hoarder too an extent as well.

Thanks again for checking in.

Mark.
  • Hi Mark,

Great to hear your background. Mine is very similar. I traded in working for clients for building a portfolio of sites and haven't looked back. Let us know if there is anything we can do to support you in your goals.
  • Hey mate! I'm from down here in Aus as well. You're not in QLD are you?
  • Thanks Chris. I guess the support I need is structure and sequence as I feel I have skills required. I have identified myself as an Ant so far and I am following that pathway. I'm considering creating a digital product site, monetising from it and maybe flipping it to invest into something with even more potential.

Mark, thanks for introducing yourself. As a matter of fact, I am in QLD. Northside of Brisbane.
  • @MarkHunter_5344, my advice on a digital product site would be to do the absolute minimum to validate if the product will sell before you create it. For instance, promote affiliates with similar products or give a condensed version away to start building your list. Let me know if you get stuck as you develop your plan. I'd be happy to give you some feedback on your plan before you actually start building. 
    Post edited by chris@visiongroupmanagement.com_6 at 2013-12-26 15:28:48
  • Fuck yeh, I'm in coorparoo just South of the River! We  should catch up bro. Would be good to have someone local to collaborate with, plus if you're good I'd pay you for tech help as that's my weakness and sounds like your strength!

Hit me up I'm markdavidrosenfeld@yahoo.com.au and Mark James  ( https://www.facebook.com/mark.rosenfeld.33 ) on facebook