Just Listed My Website.. please give some feedback (s)
  • Hi .. short and sweet..

just listed my listing here :

Please give some comments, master :D

Thanks,
    Maulana Malik[hr]
    got $201 Bid so far..

Please give me some feebacks to make my listing better
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-20 23:14:14
  • Hi Maulana,

All the best with your listing.
    Just want you to know that I'm one your customer for this minisite geek. :)

Akmal
  • [quote="duatiga"]
    Hi Maulana,

All the best with your listing.
    Just want you to know that I'm one your customer for this minisite geek. :)

Akmal

hi Akmal.. yes i remembering you...

Thankss mate :D

Maulana Malik
  • FYI I might BIN it ;)
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    FYI I might BIN it ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

WOW! i hope so,,

Anyway may i ask something? is it too cheap ?? friend of mine said that it should be $4000 minimum fair price for BIN.. i do not know though i'm pretty newbie on this... :p lol
    Let me know fair price for this :D haha ...

FYI : i'm waiting your BIN admin... :)

Maulana Malik
  • Maulana,

I don't think it's too cheap to be honest. WF products haven't been doing too good on Flippa lately and, to be perfectly honest the value of the product is much less than the $1.7k to someone who has no idea what they're doing (i.e. most buyers).

The reason I find it a good deal is that the product has some nice potential (to me personally) and, while I could easily get a similar product done for twice less (and still profit as much), my laziness is an important factor here.

P.S. I'm still not 100% (or even 50% for that matter) sure that I'll buy. A major concern is that you've been selling MRR so I need to do a bit of digging before buying. That said - I'm pretty sure you'll get a good price even without my bid ;)
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    Maulana,

I don't think it's too cheap to be honest. WF products haven't been doing too good on Flippa lately and, to be perfectly honest the value of the product is much less than the $1.7k to someone who has no idea what they're doing (i.e. most buyers).

The reason I find it a good deal is that the product has some nice potential (to me personally) and, while I could easily get a similar product done for twice less (and still profit as much), my laziness is an important factor here.

P.S. I'm still not 100% (or even 50% for that matter) sure that I'll buy. A major concern is that you've been selling MRR so I need to do a bit of digging before buying. That said - I'm pretty sure you'll get a good price even without my bid ;)

Thanks mate :)

I know i've selling the MRR but i offer 10 more minisites for bonuses so buyer also can sell Minisite Geek Part #3 .. this is Value That i give..
    also free change on the landing page design as well to be more unique..

yeah .. I'm thinking twice before sell it on Flippa. Minisite has great prospect on Clickbank, but have a little competitors, :)

Thanks for advice..!

Wish me success for my first flip after reading the ebook :)

Maulana Malik
  • lowered BIN price now :)

anyone interested in BIN ? :P
  • I've relist it and but ALL upgrades :

http://flippa.com/auctions/100887/336-i ... BANK-READY

Hope it works, anyone who have comments ?
  • Hi maulana,

I see that you have only sold(or tried to sell) a few websites which you have had no success in sealing the deal.I see that you have relisted your sites atleast three times.This might have happened because you are not doings the bidder due diligence properly before accepting the bid. Do it and i'm sure you would have sold it :)