FlippingNetwork Webinar - you decide when!
  • It’s been a while since our last Q&A Webinar and we’re ready for the next one!

Killer Flipping Secrets Official Q&A Webinar will take place in around 3 weeks. We overlooked a certain US National Holiday so we're opening it for a poll.

Your choice - please select: 8th or 11th July.

Talk to you soon!
    Bryan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-08 10:43:56
  • Perhaps you realize, this is our National Holiday, being the day we celebrate our independence from England. I assume it will be recorded as I will be swilling liquor and eating barbequed food that day.
  • Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the heads up (and Trinity too).

Have just edited it to be a poll.

Please select as you wish.

Thanks,
    Thomas
  • I'll be out of the country, but I hope you guys have an awesome seminar.

The 4th of July is terrible date for Americans.

Trinity
  • I believe I'll be in London on both of these dates but that's fine, I'll join the webinar from my mate's house there :)

That is if my boss lets me ofcourse... ^^

Stefan
  • I'm having surgery on the 7th so I'll miss the 8th.
  • I graduate on the 7th - so my vote (if I'm allowed) is the 11th :)
  • Either works for me. Would you guys be interested in doing a webinar with me? Im in the process of launching a new webinar related site.
  • [quote="justin"]
    Either works for me. Would you guys be interested in doing a webinar with me? Im in the process of launching a new webinar related site.

Sure. Drop us an email and we'll sort out a date. We love to talk :D
  • Looks like it's pretty even right now. 6 people supporting the 8th and 5 leaning towards the 11th.

We'll let the poll run for a few more days and then announce the final date along with a signup link.
  • I actually voted 8th but it wasnt for any special reason. I see a few people needing the 11th so I'd like to change my vote for the 11th to help them out.

So 5 for the 8th and 6 for the 11th.
  • Thanks Brent!
  • As soon as we have more votes for the 11th than the 8th I might conveniently close the poll ;)
  • [quote="Thomas"]
    As soon as we have more votes for the 11th than the 8th I might conveniently close the poll ;)

11th for me too. Thanks
  • Hey guys,

Just a quick update on this. Due to personal reasons we have decided to put the webinar back a week (probably next Sunday). It is also the World Cup final tomorrow so I'm sure a number of you will want to watch that.

Apologies for the late update but unforseen issues have only just cropped up overnight.

Thomas
  • These things happen.

Look forward to it.
  • Sorry - New here & may have missed it ...
    Did this Webinar happen?
  • Hi flipnew,

It was postponed.But hasn't got a fixed date yet.
  • Hey - we've both had a few personal things crop up this month so had to put the webinar back. We'll have a chat and decide when the next one will be.
  • Just started here a couple days ago. Did the webinar happen yet?
  • Not yet, still waiting.