Question about the Featured listing upgrade..
  • Until I bought your ebook I was using the featured upgrade at the beginning of the listing thinking that my auction will be on the front page of flippa from time to time for all the time of the listing...which is wrong.

At flippa they say

Your listing will be featured on the front page of Flippa for a limited period.

So what do they understand through limited period?
    1 day 3 days?? ..because i saw in the ebook you suggest buying several times this upgrade.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-22 03:31:00
  • You will be featured on the front page until enough others have featured sites to knock you off the front page (similar to a WSO). It's usually about 12-24 hours depending on time/day featured.
  • [quote="Thomas"]
    You will be featured on the front page until enough others have featured sites to knock you off the front page (similar to a WSO). It's usually about 12-24 hours depending on time/day featured.

On featured category there are 40-45 sites...you can't stay more then 3 hours if this is true...
  • When I featured my auction I would stay there for 12-24 like Thomas said. One of the times I featured (out of 3 times) I believe I was on the first page for over 24 hours.
  • It's definitely longer than 3 hours. Bear in mind that it is only for those who PAY for a featured listing and should not be confused with "latest" listings.
  • [quote="Thomas"]
    It's definitely longer than 3 hours. Bear in mind that it is only for those who PAY for a featured listing and should not be confused with "latest" listings.

yeah featured listing...There are a lot of people who buy that upgrade and you will be pushed in 3 hours on the next page if that is true...but i guess in 24 hours they will put you on the front page by rotation...
  • There are no rotations. You have to purchase again to be put up top. I featured Sat morning and stayed up top for several hours. Trust us lol
  • lol..Ok thanks I will definitely take that in consideration on my next auction
  • Hi,
    I usually stay at 30-35 hours when doing a featured listing.
    Must depend very much on the timing (probably nobody noticing my auction at that moment :cool: )

-Pat
  • Yup 12-24 in my experience too. I was pleasantly suprised :)