• We have over 200 members and less than 10 post. For instance I was in contact with a member, sent him some stuff, and never heard from him again.

As an aside-
    Ima have to wait until next week to post my first 2 auctions for timing purposes (want them to end on Sat). But then I've a number more of my own then 4 more that I just bought.

Buddy
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-21 18:58:31
  • Myself and Bryan have discussed this and part of the reason is that a lot of people will buy the product, sign up for the forum, grab the bonuses and leave :D

We have a few ideas to get the forum picking up again which we will be working on as we finish rolling out our affiliate program this week.

Good luck with the auctions :)

Thomas
  • Hey Buddy,

I'm right here! I guess a lot of people are busy with jobs and other stuff and just don't have time to post on here.

Stefan
  • I've been dealing with incompetent bastards in various foreign countries for the past couple of days. That explains my lack of activity on the boards.

Trinity
  • Hey Stefan,
    You one I counted. I have a job and stuff but I'm here too. Course my days off are Sun and Mon so can be here on a week day.

Buddy

[quote="Stefan"]
    Hey Buddy,

I'm right here! I guess a lot of people are busy with jobs and other stuff and just don't have time to post on here.

Stefan
  • Haha, I first read that as "less than 10 posts" and was wondering what you were talking about. Today seems to be the most active it's ever been.
  • Sorry, meant less than 10 of us posting.
  • It's peoples choice if they want to particpate in the forum or not, their missing out on a lot though.

Trinity
  • Well,I've been Going through the book and hope to finish it soon.Will post when my first auction is open ;)

Cheers,
    fozer0l
  • The fellow I mentioned above posted with some regularity then vanished.
  • Love the "View New Posts" button! :heart:

:cool:
    Patrik

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    The fellow I mentioned above posted with some regularity then vanished.
  • Im here though not as active does reading count? staring @ flippa its like mezmorizing....

Hendrik.
  • Staring at Flippa is a good education. That's how to learn how to sell. And Brent's post is an education in itself to that end. Look at the site he sold. Buy those on DP, I just got 4 for 35 bucks each, all on page 1. I'm fairly certain that with the right sales copy I can sell those like hot cakes.
  • Did you wait for them to list it on DP or make your own thread?

Trinity
    [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Staring at Flippa is a good education. That's how to learn how to sell. And Brent's post is an education in itself to that end. Look at the site he sold. Buy those on DP, I just got 4 for 35 bucks each, all on page 1. I'm fairly certain that with the right sales copy I can sell those like hot cakes.
  • Do you mean did I post for them, Trin? If so, no, they were listed.