Selling Clickbank Affiliate Generation Sites... Question..
  • I have a couple of Affiliate sites that bring in some revenue each month...

As an example this is one with the following Revenue Stream, wth all refunds taken out:

January $342.93
    February $112.82
    March $133.15
    April $175.63
    May $111.18
    June $153.98
    Total 1029 since January.

I have just started doing some SEO to boost its rankings into the top 3. It doesnt get a huge amount of traffic but what there is seems to quite often buy. Some of the traffic comes from Adwords but have spent less than $2 a month to buy it.

Im kind of concerned about selling this on Flippa as it would give away the niche and it isnt overly competitive.

None the less if I could get $1200 or more I think it would make sense to sell it to give me more money to invest in websites to flip.

For the real flipping experts what do you think? I have also seen that clickbank sites dont seem to sell brilliantly well on Flippa. Anyway would love some feedback, especially on the niche uncovering thing....

I love this model and really want to get out of affiliate promotion altogether and concentrate on selling sites....
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-22 08:57:56
  • Hey Justin,

$1200 sounds like a perfectly achievable price. You might even get a little more. Assuming all the traffic is organic then I don't see any reason why it wouldn't go for at least your target. I would go with a BIN of around $2k.

Thomas