This looks promising...
  • http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1847252

Seller sounds legit and I'm guessing by his Adsense screenshot that he's in the UK. Would recommend further due diligence but this could be a bargain, even at BIN and would probably go for 5x that with a little bit of work.

If I wasn't out of the UK for a few weeks I would call the seller up and buy it myself.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-23 22:12:52
  • Thanks Thomas... Yes it does look interesting. I am kind of fully invested right now but I did follow up with him offering to act as a broker. Lets see what happens!

Have a nice time out of the UK. ;)
  • Coupla questions (it's late for me) What work?
    I like the idea of an article directory. Where' the CB product he speaks of, I just glanced at it. He says no monthly fees so what the 10 bucks a month from HG? I have a reseller plan.
    Based on his numbers for this month, it looks like traffic has dropped off. CB numbers look good. Adesnse look very nice if they're real.
    The rest of it, like you say, means work that normally one would want to outsource, I suspect. While this will usually be be a conversation we will have in private, let's make it one to make this forum an even greater benefit for all.
    BTW, I wrote all this on the fly while just briefly looking at the DP auction and your comments. Haven't even looked at it in depth. But I'm intrigued.

Buddy

[quote="Thomas"]
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1847252

Seller sounds legit and I'm guessing by his Adsense screenshot that he's in the UK. Would recommend further due diligence but this could be a bargain, even at BIN and would probably go for 5x that with a little bit of work.

If I wasn't out of the UK for a few weeks I would call the seller up and buy it myself.
  • I'm concerned the adsense earnings have been faked. The "4" in the &11.24 looks way closer to the green box on the right than mine does. The 4 look squeezed in... maybe I'm just overly cautious?