Do You Recommend Scrapebox?
  • I've seen people post here several times that they use Scrapebox. To those of you who have it, would you recommend it? How effective is the software? What are the downsides of it? Are there cheaper alternatives?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-11-26 11:25:24
  • I am not sure if there are cheaper alternatives. Its fairly powerful stuff, but it does let you spam people.... and it can get frustrating and its sometimes a little slow. Im not taking full advantage of it and I know I should be.
  • I'm with justin on all counts. I NEED to quit my job so I have time for everything!
  • I love Scrapebox :) I use it for a lot of what I do.

Senuke + Scrapebox is a deadly combination!
  • Don't you get any problems like being Banned from Google or etc...by using it?
  • SB uses proxies, so no.
  • Go for it
  • I'd buy it. I haven't used everything and just got it.. but all the tools are ridiculously useful. I use it even for some things outside of IM. I'm not an expert but it's definitely worth the price.. just don't spend your last cash on it. That would not be worth it.
  • If you're going to spend the money anyway, buy GForce (available on another forum). It's SB on speed (literally MUCH faster than SB).
  • Billy,

Where can I find Gforce? Tried googling it and found some kind of music software instead...

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    If you're going to spend the money anyway, buy GForce (available on another forum). It's SB on speed (literally MUCH faster than SB).
  • Price has gone up, but no affiliate link on my part. Only 1oo are being offered. Search GForce Wordpress Submitter. You'll find my favorite IM forum.

[quote="newyorknewyork"]
    Billy,

Where can I find Gforce? Tried googling it and found some kind of music software instead...

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    If you're going to spend the money anyway, buy GForce (available on another forum). It's SB on speed (literally MUCH faster than SB).

• don't buy it then I can't offer a SB service :D