• On page 90 of the KFS ebook, it states: "There are a whole load of sites that Google is ranking within their ‘news’ section, all you have to do is find them."

Has anyone found them and would like to share?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-11-24 00:23:10
  • Hey FKS,

I think they were talking about the sites that are on http://news.google.com/
    You can just easily find the sites on there by checking the site out.

Stefan
  • Stefan: Google News indexes over 10k sites, most of which do not accept user submissions so this won't get you anywhere ;)

FKS: A few good (and free) ones that start you can get started with ar free-press-releases.com, I-Newswire.com, 1888PressRelease.com, PRLog.org. Write your press releases so that both the title and the summary would include your keyword at least once, publish it via any of these four sites (or do 2-3 to be safe) and you'll find it ranking pretty high both on Google and on Google News in a short while (often just a few hours).
  • @bryanon, what if I tell you that I know how to get on google news? ;)
  • [quote="Stefan"]
    @bryanon, what if I tell you that I know how to get on google news? ;)

Umm .. or why don't you refer to my above post where I told just that?

But if you're talking about getting Google News to index news from YOUR site then it's rather easy. Time consuming, but easy.
  • Sorry, was completely unaware of what this thread was about xD See, I shouldn't do so many things at the same time hehe
  • Ok, let me explain how to you get into google news.

First, you need to have a GOOD doc well written, for this, you can go to getafreelancer.com or something like that, hire a writer and tell him that is to PR. (Not spaming of corse...)

After that, you need to submit your letter to a PR submiter website. Google will not publish all of them, they have some websites that like more than others. Go to http://www.prfire.co.uk/ send your letter and if its approved by the website, you have the garantee that will enter into google news.
  • Can anyone recommend some good press release writers? I've dealt with some really horrible ones. It would be great if we can pool our resources together when it comes to outsourcing.
  • [quote="newyorknewyork"]
    Can anyone recommend some good press release writers? I've dealt with some really horrible ones. It would be great if we can pool our resources together when it comes to outsourcing.

That's a great idea. I would consider starting a new forum just for that purpose if we can see enough interest. Anyone else interested in participating in this type of forum?
  • chris,

you can count me in, I've got some good vworkers I can recommend. Just let me know when you're ready to pull the trigger.