• Here is my second auction, another one of my niche sites.
    http://flippa.com/auctions/99082
    I don't think I'm going to add any extras to it since it's already on the most viewed list with full exposure. I have about 8 hours left to go so I'm curious how much it will go for.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-07 00:35:22
  • Very nice multiplier! ($600 with $45/pm)

Hopefully/probably it will go up to around $700 or even a bit more, given that you've got 13 bidders with 5 bidding in excess of $300.

You do PM your bidders to inform them that the auction will end soon etc. right? :)

Also - if I were you I would set a BIN price - a high one if you're afraid that too low BIN may decrease the final price. Especially as there seems to be quite a few people interested in your site.

Good luck!
  • Yep it just went up to $710.

Thanks Bryan! Well actually all the high bidders that are above $300 are already fighting for the site and they have bid on it for the last couple of hours, so they know about it. All the other ones are lowballers that I simply don't want (they have also low trust rate, etc).

I'll wait a bit longer and if I see that I won't manage (since it's already early afternoon her), I might put a high BIN on it in the last hour, just to be able to go do my other stuff in case it goes on and on, without having to babysit it for the entire night :D
  • [quote="kislany"]
    I'll wait a bit longer and if I see that I won't manage (since it's already early afternoon her), I might put a high BIN on it in the last hour, just to be able to go do my other stuff in case it goes on and on, without having to babysit it for the entire night :D

Haha - I know exactly what you're talking about.

I've been up 'babysitting' my ending auctions for as long as 2 whole days in a row, only sleeping 1 hour at a time so that I wouldn't miss out on new bids :P

Anyway - good stuff. Looks like you've got a serious bidding war going on which is the best possible scenario!
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    I've been up 'babysitting' my ending auctions for as long as 2 whole days in a row, only sleeping 1 hour at a time so that I wouldn't miss out on new bids :P

*gulp* You're kidding me....Thank god I don't have to go tomorrow to a day time job :D
  • Looks like somebody's about to have a sleepless night ;)

$810 and 29 bids so far - good job!
  • It went for $1000 in the end. I got sleepy and let it go at about 2 am. Well, now that I know, on my next bid I'll raise the BIN higher :)