My first auction - Yeast Infection NIche, e book, salespage, squeze page & two blogs
  • Hey everybody,
    thanks to my partner and coach who has helped a lot with the sales copy, my first listing is on Flippa :)

http://flippa.com/auctions/99392/1-NO-RESERVE-350-Profit---UNIQUE-Content-and-Design-LARGE-NETWORK

I would appreciate your opinion about my listing and the auction,
    thanks in advance:)
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-15 06:07:40
  • Looks pretty good to me! Is this one you bought or one you started from scratch?

Anyway good luck with it.
  • [quote="justin"]
    Looks pretty good to me! Is this one you bought or one you started from scratch?

Anyway good luck with it.

I bought the ebook that was a plr product, completely rewrote it (outsourced), added content, my partner created the free report.. the other two related blogs are built from scratch. it's clickbank approved, and has made some sales, but now I want to focus more on site flipping and just don't have enough time to promote the whole thing, that's why I decided to sell it.
  • If you're selling startup Clickbank type sites, check out some of Kate Anderson's auctions. She gets good money for them and those sites don't many any profit when selling them. Go figure. But she's a good example to learn from, she really walks the talk for those particular startup sites.
  • just to celebrate a little with you, and thank my partner David who did and is still doing the hard part of the work - we made our first sale :)
  • Congrats! Good price you got there :)
  • Super awesome!!
    That was a real nice site with a great sale!
    Patrik
  • thanks!
    I'm very happy and motivated to continue..
  • Moved to success stories :)
  • Great job!
  • [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Great job!

well I didn't do it alone :)
    we had the bin first set at $1997 but dropped it last day, could probably sell it for the previous BIN, but who's complaining :)
    David wrote an excellent copy, so there were no questions or comments at all.
  • Good on ya! I have to do it all alone while holding down a day job (although out on medical leave right now).