Am I Out of Options for Selling This?
  • I tried listing one of my sites on Flippa and they took it down claiming I was violating their copyright TOS.

This is the site: http://unlimiteddsidownloads.info/

It's just a site that promotes a Plimus affiliate offer that lets users download games, movies, music, etc. to their Nintendo DSi.

All the traffic is natural and it made me $150 in June and around $30-60 so far this month (can't remember exactly), so I know it would definitely sell on Flippa but obviously I can't list it there.

Anyway, I then tried to list it on Digital Point and the listing got absolutely no action at all.

From what I've seen on all the other Website selling sites/forums, most of those get barely any activity either except the Warrior Forum, but WF is cluttered with people trying to sell either Turnkey sites or people offering packages to build a niche site for you or something of that nature.

I'm wondering if the listing fee on the WF would even be worth it because my site would be buried and mixed in with all that garbage and people selling their services.

Are there any other good places that you guys have used where I can hope to sell my site?

I may even be open to a site brokering deal with someone here. If you can sell it somewhere for me for a good price, I'll give you a cut of the profit.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-20 15:21:31
  • You could try ebay but you may well ha ve the same T&C problem. It may just be question of leaving it and raking in the $150 or so a month. Not a bad payday really!
  • [quote="justin"]
    You could try ebay but you may well ha ve the same T&C problem. It may just be question of leaving it and raking in the $150 or so a month. Not a bad payday really!

Yeah true, but right now I would just rather have the bigger sum of money so that I can use it on some other things I'm working on.
  • I would give Craigslist a go. You need to make your copy a bit different than you would when listing the site on Flippa (less content, use "business" istead of "website" etc.) and you're on your own when it comes to finalising the deal but if you want to sell it then it's worth having a go at it.

On another note - how much are you looking to get for it? Might buy it from you myself.
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    I would give Craigslist a go. You need to make your copy a bit different than you would when listing the site on Flippa (less content, use "business" istead of "website" etc.) and you're on your own when it comes to finalising the deal but if you want to sell it then it's worth having a go at it.

On another note - how much are you looking to get for it? Might buy it from you myself.

Yeah I never thought of Craigslist. That's a good idea.

Well I was hoping to get around 1k or so for it if I were to sell on Flippa which is actually a little less than 10x monthly revenue, but I would be willing to give you a deal on it if you're interested since I can't even list it on Flippa.

Let me know and we can discuss a price. If you have Skype, you can reach me at j121887 and my email address is J121887@gmail.com.

Thanks.