• Well. here goes, my next 2 Flippa auctions. I created both of these at the end of last year:

http://flippa.com/auctions/100620/1st-p ... k-Required

http://flippa.com/auctions/100604/1-00- ... rex-Market

Buddy
    What do you think? Copy influenced (if not downright nicked) from Brent and Thomas/Bryon.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-18 08:46:50
  • Haha it's funny coz I was actually looking at the diamonds bracelet one to possibly buy it ithout realizing it's you.
    Btw, there are a couple of things I actually wanted to pm you about at Flippa - I don't see a privacy policy anywhere on the site, and second you have the Adsense ad right below the title - both break the Adsense TOS big time. If I'd buy it, I'd add these as it's something minor for somebody who knows, but if you sell it to someone who has no idea about these things, they might find their Adsense account banned at some point.
    Also I don't see a site map. I wanted to actually see how many pages the site has, but I couldn't find a sitemap or an archive of sorts.

Also do you have Analytics and proof of earnings from Adsense? How much does it earn per month?
  • Yeah, I never got around to those things, simple fix though, thanks. No analytics, how do I show prrof of earnings?
    Buddy[hr]
    Your interest piques my interest. I'm still going to sell it but how would you improve this site that might make me more money to keep or flip? I'll useyour advice for future sites.

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Yeah, I never got around to those things, simple fix though, thanks. No analytics, how do I show proof of earnings?
    Buddy
  • I usually make and Adsense screenshot and black out the bits that shouldn't be shown. Also for stats, you can make an awstats picture and upload that.

Seriously, on the other points, if you have more sites with Adsense on them, do both of those now as they can easily jeopardize your Adsense account, particularly with Google cracking down quite strongly on anything that is not right with the mini adsense formulaic sites.

Oh never saw your other bit in the reply. Well one think you might want to add is Amazon monetization. Just a few links going out to Amazon, so the site doesn't look like an MFA site (which right now, in all honestly, is). Also try to bring it up higher in the SERPS. I think it's in pos 9 or 10 right now, so it makes very little (it only has like 2000-3000 searches a month, of which the last positions on first page get dearly little). Once it's somewhere on pos. 5, you should see more than $1 per month in Adsense, plus with the Amazon affiliate links, you should be able to get some nice passive income from it (or any like it).

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Yeah, I never got around to those things, simple fix though, thanks. No analytics, how do I show prrof of earnings?
    Buddy[hr]
    Your interest piques my interest. I'm still going to sell it but how would you improve this site that might make me more money to keep or flip? I'll useyour advice for future sites.

[quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Yeah, I never got around to those things, simple fix though, thanks. No analytics, how do I show proof of earnings?
    Buddy

• Do you use a plug in for your Amazon ad? Which one, if so?
  • Right now, no. I'm using Xsitepro to build my sites and I simply link within the actual text to relevant Amazon products.