Scrapebox Linkbuilding Service
  • You may or may not have heard of Scrapebox but all you need to know is it's a great bit of kit. It can find blogs relevent to your niche, check the PR and then posts comments to them, resulting in a backlink for you if the comment is approved or if the site is auto approve.

There is a large learning curve with Scrapebox and it needs to be the dominant program on your computer so you can't do much else when it's running. For this reason, not everyone who needs the service scrapebox offers, buy it.

I will:

1. Harvest a huge URL list targeted to your keywords.
    2. Remove duplicate domains - all your backlinks will be on unique domains!
    3. Post comments on every single URL possible.
    4. Repeat the above steps until I have successfully posted the amount of backlinks you purchased.
    5. Provide a full report on all posted links

This will:

1. Boost your search engine ranking
    2. Boost your Google Page Rank
    3. Give you a good selling point (ie, this site has over 500 backlinks)

Please allow at least 30 days after your service is complete before you start to measure results - Not all comments will appear instantly, some of them are moderated by blog owners before they appear on their site. I do not ping the comments as I feel it is better to let the search engines find them slowly over time, this looks more natural than thousands of backlinks overnight.

If after 30 days you are not satisfied with the results I will provide you with another blast, free of charge.

Package 1 $120

* You get 500 PR0 to PR6 backlinks to your site.
    * 50 Backlinks from .edu and .gov sites. These are very powerful as they are college/government websites and if they link to you, Google thinks your site is very credible as these ’serious’ sites are linking to it.
    * Final report after completion
    ***BONUS*** We will also submit your site to 76,000 whois and statistic sites. This not only provides a possible 76k backlinks but also gets your site indexed in Google mega fast. For example, a brand new site registered and created at 10am can be showing in Google by 11am.

Package 2 $85

* You get 300 PR0 to PR6 backlinks to your site.
    * 50 Backlinks from .edu and .gov sites. These are very powerful as they are college/government websites and if they link to you, Google thinks your site is very credible as these ’serious’ sites are linking to it.
    ***BONUS*** We will also submit your site to 76,000 whois and statistic sites.

Package 3 $60

* You get 175 PR0 to PR6 backlinks to your site.
    * 25 Backlinks from .edu and .gov sites. These are very powerful as they are college/government websites and if they link to you, Google thinks your site is very credible as these ’serious’ sites are linking to it.
    ***BONUS*** We will also submit your site to 76,000 whois and statistic sites.

What Do You Need From Me?

Please PM with your paypal address for an invoice and also advise of:
    * Your URL or Domain Name (we recommend sending several URLS- your main domain and some inner pages. Again, this looks more natural).
    * 4 Keywords or Phrases- These will be the anchor text for the links.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-06-10 08:45:37
  • Reviewed and approved!

Our test order was fulfilled VERY quickly and all communication throughout the setup was extremely professional.

When it comes to outsourcing scrapebox hits - lafours is your girl!

Bryan
  • I've had SB for a while and while I've already used it I've just now found a forum with some great instructional videos. Any suggestions lafours?

Buddy
  • PM on it's way Buddy.
  • Could i get the link for the videos please. Also any suggestion for best use would be appreciated. Thank you
  • Let me see if I can find it.
  • How much traffic can be generated by this? Any numbers to give?
  • Hi Nik,

You get a nice spike of traffic when the links are submitted then the rest comes naturally with the higher SERPS. I can't give figures as it all depends on your niche, competition etc.
  • hello billy
    can u also pm the scrapebox link?
  • and for me please :)
  • Hi lafours, it looks good; are you still offering this service?
  • Hi Artemas,

Sure. Drop me a PM to discuss it further.

Lafours