What kind of questions to ask when buying?
  • Hi I'm new to flipping sites

I was wondering when purchase a site from someone what type of question should we usually ask?

I know we should ask for traffic details & prove
    I know we should ask for revenue & prove

anything else? not really sure what I'm suppose to ask the buyer.

Can someone break it down to me like how should I go on buying a site? Yes I read the e-book but still a bit confuse on buying and what question I should be asking. Hope someone can help. Thanks
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-30 04:40:07
  • Have a look at some of the resources we included over here: http://flippingnetwork.com/forum/forumd ... php?fid=32

There are checklists etc for things you should look out for and check :)
  • Again, if you have some experience in making sites, buy those sort of things, fix em up and then sell them.
  • [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Again, if you have some experience in making sites, buy those sort of things, fix em up and then sell them.

Dude I know that. I'm asking what type of question should I be asking when buying. This has nothing to do with what I'm asking.
  • What you can do is,make sure you don't get scammed.Don't be afraid to ask the seller any kind of questions until you are absolutely sure that all the details are legit.

Few common things that you can ask the seller is

The traffic and revenue proof as you mentioned earlier.
    Where the traffic comes from?
    Is he buying paid traffic or is it all organic,in case the traffic claims are high.
    See if the traffic and revenue claims match.Too little traffic and lot of revenue isn't good.
    Check if the site contains copyright protected content that you may not be able resell or something like a pirated wordpress theme ;)

If you are not sure whether to buy the site are not post it here on this forum with the link.There are lot of good duys who'll be happy to sort it out for you.