Hey everyone.. I am ready to do this!
  • Hey I just bought the book and and I am finished reading it, now I am ready Flip a site. Never done this, I was thinking to buy a decent site not going over $200 and improve a bit and resell. So i probablly will have a lot questions but for now i am off DP and Flippa to scout out some nuggets.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-28 10:19:24
  • My suggestion is to buy a site where you are already familiar with the model. The first one I bough was a dog. I still made money on it but now I stick to what I know best, Adsense sites. I'm getting ready to make a couple of Click Bank sites to make a little money then flip. CB products definitely have a limited shelf life IMO.
  • [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    My suggestion is to buy a site where you are already familiar with the model. The first one I bough was a dog. I still made money on it but now I stick to what I know best, Adsense sites. I'm getting ready to make a couple of Click Bank sites to make a little money then flip. CB products definitely have a limited shelf life IMO.

Thank you for an advice, I really cant think what could be the closet for me, My main job is working for marketing company, but i actually want to go to different niche. The thing is i only do have $250 to invest in new site, I have hosting, I can build links, I can do twitter and facebook. Maybe I iwll try to find some adsense siteto startoff.