So, how long before...
  • T&J flip this product and forum?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-07-29 14:21:54
  • They've got some pretty large plans for KFS. I doubt they'll be selling anytime soon. Unless of course they get some ridiculous 6 figure offer from another guru.

Trinity
  • Working on it! (getting this ridiculous 6 figure offer that is :P)

But jokes aside - Trinity's spot on. Selling this business isn't likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

P.S. Welcome bank Trinity! Where ya been hiding? :)
  • Can't get rid of us that easily :)

We have a lot of stuff in the pipeline. Killer Flipping Secrets certainly won't be our only product. You should see our to-do lists lol.

Bryan is a bit of a slave-driver :D

Thomas
  • Looking forward to it guys. The forum seems to be losing commentators. Any thoughts on what the webinar will concentrate on?
  • [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Looking forward to it guys. The forum seems to be losing commentators. Any thoughts on what the webinar will concentrate on?

Don't worry, there will be an influx of new members soon. Other products we release will also get access to FN as we feel it's a great community.

Webinar wise, we're open to suggestions. We've been pretty crazy with some behind the scenes developing so we'll do whatever you guys want to hear :)
  • I'd like to have a discussion on how to improve sites for re-sale. I've asked a question about SEO but it went unanswered. Also, some talk about the different types of sites to make/buy and how the whole flipping process differs for each.
  • I haven't really gone anywhere. . . I lurk, but I've been busy working on some projects in "real life". I've been good, but sick.

Trinity