Sold 2 more sites...
  • and I'd really like some feedback before listing another one. Here they are:

http://flippa.com/auctions/100620/1st-p ... k-Required

http://flippa.com/auctions/100604/Numbe ... ive-Income

I made both of them, so not an arbitrage.

Buddy
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-09 01:21:59
  • Congrats on your sales you just keep rolling them in.

Trinity
  • Congrats Billy, I am not flipping pro (yet), so I cant give you any feedback since it looks all ok for me:)
  • Congrats Buddy.

Beats making $2 a month for each site :)
  • Thanks for the kudos, but any way I could have made more money (other than making more money with the site)? I'm cool with the ones I made but I need to do better with the ones I've bought. Can I improve the copy?

B
  • I've gotta agree that your sales are low. Have you tried split testing various types of copy?

Trinity
  • Not really, my first one I basically used a variation of the template that the forum provides. With these I sort of cobbled together from Brent's and my own writing.
  • You should probably attempt to split test copys. What you could do is look at other successful auctions, copy the copy, and tweak it a bit to make it your own. Eventually you will find a copy that works for you.

Right now I'm rotating between 3 - 5 copies, but I had started (2 months ago) with 15. Just takes time, patience, and persistence. In a week or so I should have my perfect copy.

Trinity
  • Nice.
    Great advice, T, thank you.
    I have a couple of sites I've made that make a similar income that I can split.

Buddy
  • just a quick question did you buy a featured listing?
  • Always. This is one of T&B's key points, I think. If you don't feature your auctions no one sees them. I did it 24 hours before the scheduled end.

Buddy
  • [quote="BillyPilgrim"]
    Always. This is one of T&B's key points, I think. If you don't feature your auctions no one sees them. I did it 24 hours before the scheduled end.

Buddy

Alright it was just to get a more basic idea of your profits mate ;)

And congrats:)
  • I was wondering that too. Were you featured at all? That makes all the difference!