Okay okay, I'll better introduce myself
  • Hey, everybody

okay as you might have seen I have already posted a little bit on the forum(6.4% of all posts on this forum)

And I might be considered new when it comes to siteflipping.

I have flipped 4 sites with success(and yes DP doesn't work for me and flipping:P)

I am 20 years old(so I'm still pretty young, but acting like I'm 80)

I probably ask a lot of stuff, but as the saying goes there doesn't exist stupid questions only stupid answers:D

I am active on several IM forums and have seen most of the names of people on this forum at the moment. At other forums I'm a member of.

Also I always disturb Bryan and Thomas(apparently I always hit those moments)

Even if people just wan't a chit chat I'm ready for that.

And I love to talk/write with new people.

I am very selfconsiousness about things happening around most of the world.

I have called IQ2K5 a geek several times and I think he admit he is a geek sometimes, but all in all a nice fella.

I also love to watch the simpsons, two and a half men, the king of queens and similar stuff(oh dang it dating profile text again? must be all the experience :D)

I'm from Denmark which I am very proud of(some people don't get that)

Okay enough ran't I am sure you are feeling sleepy by now(I know I am)

Kind Regards

Patrick
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-06 21:16:44
  • Let me be the first to welcome you patrick. That was a ridiculously long intro, but well worth the read. The whole dating site profile thing is funny =]. I've been down that road before . . .

Anyway welcome and keep being active. The info you share is greatly appreciated. So are you flipping on flippa if you're not flipping on dp?
  • [quote="Fruit"]
    Let me be the first to welcome you patrick. That was a ridiculously long intro, but well worth the read. The whole dating site profile thing is funny =]. I've been down that road before . . .

Anyway welcome and keep being active. The info you share is greatly appreciated. So are you flipping on flippa if you're not flipping on dp?

Haha yep it is ridiculously long, but actually it's a new thing I am trying to make my posts longer and more personal or show more of my person so to speak.

Cute that you think the dating site profile thing is funny. Now you made me smile (:

I haven't in 5 or 6 months so.

But yeah flippa is the place I flip

But I am ready to get back into the flipping game.

Well I am glad people appreciate what I share.
  • Hey mate,

Thanks for introducing yourself. Apologies for vanishing earlier had a few interesting calls to make - all for the good of the forum though :)

Hopefully you can pick up some good information here and start having regular successes.

Thomas
  • [quote="meathead1234"]
    Hey mate,

Thanks for introducing yourself. Apologies for vanishing earlier had a few interesting calls to make - all for the good of the forum though :)

Hopefully you can pick up some good information here and start having regular successes.

Thomas

As I said it's no biggie and I must say you and Bryan has connections;)

It's more like I feel like a pain in the ass to you and Bryan that bothers me.

Hehe yeah I also hope to get regular successes.

But with you two guys running this

I can't imagine anything else:)